Pages

It just is.

I caught up with an old friend yesterday. Old, meaning that I've know her a long time, 9 years to be exact. Life and time and things got in the way over the last few years. But yesterday we caught up and it was wonderful. It's like time had stopped way back when everything was good, like we un-froze the space and we could just be, again. I missed it. I never knew how much I missed it until I was there again. Sometimes forgiveness isn't just for the person who is saying sorry, it's for you too. You get to let go. You get to throw away all the hurt and pain and move on. It's a beautiful day. Old jokes are easily remembered. Memories are revisited. God renews us. He also renews our relationships. It's a blessing. A gift. Why is it good to have her back?
It just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment